00:00 / 02:42
Untitled design.gif
  • Instagram
  • TikTok
  • Spotify
  • iTunes
  • Tidal
  • Amazon
  • Deezer
  • YouTube
iu-16.png
spotify-button.png
iu-15.png
apple-music.png
iu-14.png

With the release of Burn $HIB the 1st ever doge-diss track that, burns $SHIB for life. Rapper/Serial entrepreneur EVL's portfolio is heavily invested in Shiba inu, so he has decided to leverage his social media following of over 250k, and all available streaming platforms to empower the ShibArmy even further.

The song Burn $HIB burns 80% of all revenue from across every platform to a $SHIB burn wallet. The other 20% gets split between the 626 Burning EVL $HIB NFT's as follows:

  • 500 (Onyx) split 5% 

  • 100 (Silver) split 5%

  • 25 (Gold) split 5%

  • 1 (Diamond) receives 5%

This allows fellow members of the ShibArmy to own a percentage of all royalties related to the song Burn $HIB. Just like Shiba Inu this creates a community of NFT holders whose best interest is to promote the song and grow awareness. (EVL and DCLXVI Records will receive 0% of all proceeds related to Burn $HIB)

EVL aims to be the 1st rapper ever in SHIB the Metaverse. The sales of our Burning EVL $HIB NFTs will be used to fund and create a 3-D AR/VR ready Avatar to represent EVL in SHIB the Metaverse as "EVL $HIB". 

Until the reality of being in SHIB the Metaverse comes true and EVL $HIB is able to hold virtual AR/VR concerts, with 100% of all proceeds going directly to the burn. The EVL SHIB avatar will continue to grow its awareness and make new songs dedicated to burning $SHIB along with music videos, merch, and more.

 

In addition to this avatar, the proceeds generated by the Burning EVL $HIB NFTs will go towards creating a 10,000 piece EVL $HIB NF(Tee) Series in collaboration with CarbonClothing.Co. 50% of all sales, including resales, will go towards the burning of Shiba Inu. 6% of all Carbon Clothing Co sales goto fighting global warming.

But, if that's not quite for you, it doesn't cost you anything to stream. So let's burn this bitch.                            

                                                                                                           Love, EVL $HIB

EVL $HIB Whitepaper

BURNING EVL $HIB NFT's

Burn Shib NFT (Basic) .gif

BURNING EVL $HIB
(Onyx) 1/500 

Burn Shib NFT (Silver) .gif

BURNING EVL $HIB
(Silver) 1/100 

Burn Shib NFT (Gold).gif

BURNING EVL $HIB 
(Gold) 1/25

Burn Shib NFT ( Diamond).gif

BURNING EVL $HIB 
(Diamond) 1/1

iu-17.png

Spotify Streams

                    (Updated Weekly)

IMG_0274.jpg
iu-10_edited.jpg

Apple Music Streams

                               (Updated Weekly)

INFO COMING SOON